By participating in coaching services with Carolyn Cole and Therapy 4 the Soul (hereafter referred to as “my coach”), please agree to the following statements by checking the box below:
1. I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my coach are not offered as a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. I understand that my coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or psychotherapist. I agree to contact 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if I feel I am experiencing a mental health emergency.
2. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my decisions, actions, and well-being during and after receiving coaching services.
3. I understand that all guidance offered by my coach is solely for the purpose of helping me to achieve my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving these goals.
4. I understand there is a 24 hour cancellation policy for individual coaching sessions and if I arrive to an appointment more than 10 minutes late, without prior agreement with my coach, this will be considered a forfeited session. I understand that if I need to cancel with less than 24 hours notice due to an emergency situation (ie accident, hospitalization) or illness, I will notify my coach as soon as I am able.
5. I understand individual sessions scheduled as part of coaching packages (if applicable) must be used within 60 days and individual sessions as part of coaching memberships (if applicable) must be used within 30 days.
6. I understand that group coaching subscriptions (if applicable) include a month of group coaching sessions. I understand I am expected to attend each week and if I miss a session, there will not be any refunds.
7. I understand there are no refunds due to the nature of this work.
8. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, I waive and release Carolyn Cole and Therapy 4 the Soul from any and all liability pertaining to services rendered in the coaching relationship.