Hello! My name is Carolyn and I am the founder of Therapy 4 The Soul. Welcome – it’s so nice to meet you!
Therapy 4 The Soul
Why the name Therapy for The Soul? I have a Masters Degree in Family Counseling and have been working in the mental health industry since 2000. However, since being on my spiritual awakening and heroine’s journey, which began in 2017, I have found I am very drawn to intuitive work and see myself as bridging the gap between psychology, science, and spirituality. I see the work that I do as an intuitive as healing at the soul level, as though it is “therapy for the soul.”
My Spiritual Life Purpose Journey
I encountered a “dark night of the soul” in 2017, which was the beginning of my spiritual awakening process. This changed everything for me as I began to connect with and develop a passion for spiritual, intuitive, and soul interests.
Card readings are a big part of my life purpose. I feel they help to uncover important and essential pieces for your journey. As a reader I find this to be uncovered in a fun way, almost like discovering scavenger hunt clues, puzzle pieces, or something mysterious being unveiled. I love helping bring the “unknown to the known” and I really enjoy performing card readings and dream readings as part of this process.
How did I stumble across this? Well, it started with going to see my first psychic in 2017, then watching collective readings on YouTube, and then getting some personal readings done. I found myself curious and intrigued to learn how to do this myself and tap into more of my own intuition. With my Catholic upbringing, I was initially not sure what I thought of card readings. But, I have come to really see it’s truly a beautiful tool to help in receiving guidance from God, the angels, and your subconscious mind or higher self. And most importantly, it has really helped me live a life of more peace and joy and align more to my soul.
After purchasing some decks for myself, I started giving some readings to friends, who all were in shock at how “spot on” the readings were! So, this gave me more confidence in my abilities. My clairsentience ability also sharpened where I can feel energy and emotions of others pretty strongly, which is also an asset in the readings that I offer. I really wanted to offer messages to others to help them on their journeys, which led me to receive further training to enhance my understanding and skills, and alas, came the development of “Card Readings for The Soul with Carolyn”.
Trainings, Certifications, and Memberships to Support My Life Purpose
I really love learning and have taken spiritual and energy healing courses to enhance the services I offer with Therapy 4 The Soul. Here are some of the spiritual and intuitive courses and certifications I’ve completed:
- Angel Oracle Certification through training on Angel Communication and Card Reading with Radleigh Valentine
- Certified Angel Tarot Reader (CATR) through training with Radleigh Valentine.
- Angels and Auras through training with Radleigh Valentine and Dougall Fraser
- Certified Law of Attraction Coach
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Completed Rich Babe Academy course (focus is on learning to manifest money and abundance) by Kathrin Zenkina
- Art of Card Reading Course
- Alternative Balance Professional Group Member
- Spiritual Coaching training program
- Certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner
- Certified Life and Success Coach
- Certified Emotion Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner
- Certified Time Techniques Practitioner
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Aura Reader (this is in progress and am currently taking this certification course with Dougall Fraser)
- Tarot and Mediumship Course with Radleigh Valentine and Heather Hildebrand
- In progress- Certified Tarot Advisor (currently enrolled in this certification program with Biddy Tarot)
I also love to read! Some of my favorite spiritual authors include:
- Neville Goddard
- Eckart Tolle
- Jen Sincero
- Hal Elrod
- Shannon Kaiser
- Dr. David Hawkins
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Radleigh Valentine
- Gabby Bernstein
My Desire to Help You
Helping you to believe in yourself, experience a life that brings you happiness and joy, live a soul aligned life, trust your intuition, improve your relationship with God and the Universe (or however you define this for yourself), and consciously manifest the dreams in your heart is my passion!
I fully recognize that spiritual work can dive deep into your most vulnerable places. I view spiritual work and performing card readings as a sacred space and truly see it as an honor to work with you. I look forward to helping you on your journey, whether it be through card readings, dream readings, EFT meditations, or whether you take meaning from my social media videos and posts.